Meet Annie, and all her capacities, abilities and potencies!
from a fun mum, to a businesswoman, an incredible facilitator, strong & sensitive being, to a bubbly & beautiful woman...see for yourself and read some more below.
Years ago I took the leap and went to my first bars class. No expectations, and just taking it because it was a “prerequisite” to a 7-Day class in Costa Rica that really pulled me.
Since then so much has changed. I’ve learned how to choose. And what my choice creates. And how to question. And how to BE the question.
There’s so much possible and we’ve spent so much of our lives only looking at the possibilities of this reality.
I wanted to share this, because back then I was hiding so dynamically. And wearing black hoodies and being quiet all the time and never ASKING for what I knew was possible. I was always in conclusions and thinking I was superior for my conclusions!!
And I never took any ACTION that would create my future!
So much has changed.
Too much to list on here.
From the physical, the mental, the financial and the magic and the possibilities...
All I have to say, is to keep choosing. Keep being you... keep acknowledging all the ways you have changed and all the magic and all the possibilities so that you can keep being greater and keep choosing greater.
What else is possible?
My Access Consciousness Prowesses are as follows:
Access Certified Facilitator (CF)
Abuse Hold Practitioner (AHP)
Access Facelift Facilitator (AFF)
Talk To The Entities Intro Facilitator (TTTE IF)
Talk To The Entities Beginner Facilitator (TTTE CF)
Access Bars Facilitator (BF)
Right Voice For You Certified Facilitator (RVFY-CF)
Symphony Advanced Practitioner
Access Body Process Facilitator (BPF)
Intro Class Facilitator (CFMW)
What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- YOU are!
What’s the most useless talent you have?
- My IPOV is that all capacities and talents are useful, and can be used to your advantage. Nevertheless, my most useless talent would probably me my sense of smell. It’s fairly sensitive and sometimes I can smell things in advance. Sometimes it’s not very fun!
If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?
- I probably changed my name so many times. I love my name though, both iterations!
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Probably skydiving on a whim.
If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- I always know the truth and nothing but the truth 😬 it’s more about what truths do I hide from myself!
What would your perfect vacation entail?
- A place where I can be alone, near water and close to nature.
What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are?
- I would say the motorcycle accident when I was 5. It could have gone so wrong and I wouldn’t be here! And of course, there are so many other events. Each life is the sum total of all the different choices you made and that’s what makes everyone so interesting!
What is the most important thing a person can do to improve themselves?
- Ask questions about what’s really true for you. Does it make you light? Then it’s true for you.
and last but not least...How did you find out that Santa isn’t real?
- I still talk to him some times! 🙂 it helps to have friends in high places!